8/365 Brussels Auto Show

I had fun taking Amy and Morgan to their first car show.  This one is massive.  We were able to walk around for about 2 hours.. maybe saw 1/3 of the show.  I’ll be heading back later this week with a friend.. hopefully there will be less people there and I can get more shots..

Here is a neat shot from a Seat concept.. and my official photo of the day…

DSC_0534

 

Now for some cool cars…

I am hoping to get a better picture of this bad boy on my next trip…  one of the BMW Concepts…

DSC_0511

DSC_0523

More from the Seat concept.. coolest headlights…

DSC_0531

DSC_0535

Renault had some wild looking concepts there.. but.. no pictures of them.. yet.. check back later in the week!


3 comments:

Brennan said...

Beaut cars!

I love auto shows, I wish we got them around here.

I'll stick to my piles of concept car books that are ridiculously expensive at Chapters.

Oh, and the photography is nice.

Toby365 said...

I enjoy the lines and color on the last shot.

Scott Axel said...

I'll try to get more concept car shots for you.. I am hoping to make it back to the show this week...

 

Labels

google analytics

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About

Powered by Blogger.