20/365 Local HDR

Well I have been experimenting with HDR for quite some time now.. but.. never really had the right conditions.  I think this morning I came somewhat close to good HDR conditions.. here are my first two decent HDR images..

With this first one I am very happy.  This is very close to how it actually looked but due to a very unfavorable way too bright sun and way too dark shade I just couldn’t get even close to this without combining three different exposures.

20.1

This second one is similar to the conditions as stated above (it was only a few kms away) but a much stronger shade.  Again.. I think it came very close to real life…

20.2


2 comments:

Toby365 said...

I really like the photo of the shed. It scares the hell out of me.

Dirk said...

it looks like there's something wrong with the dimensions of the shed, i don't know. it appears 2-dimensional.

 

Labels

google analytics

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About

Powered by Blogger.