13/365 – Details

Wow – I really enjoyed the 2nd trip to the Auto Show in Brussels.  Much less crowded so I really got the chance to try to get some neat shots of the cars.  I really could make a dozen posts from this show but I will try to stick some of the neat details in the cars this time.

To start off – I love the new style that is found in head / tail lights.  BMW really is winning the competition here I think.  Tomorrow I will post some more pictures from the show

This first one is my ‘official’ photo of the day.. BMW Concept Car

DSC_0724 

 DSC_0741

DSC_0759

The Citroen concept might be purple.. but who cares.. it was cool…

DSC_0772

DSC_0773

Volvo had a nice looking working concept of the S60.  It was easy to tell where they hadn’t yet figured it out.. but..it’s still pretty near

DSC_0812

DSC_0822

DSC_0832 

DSC_0846

DSC_0857

DSC_0925


2 comments:

Dirk said...

i like what you've done with the bmw! it's almost a different car from the one that i took :-)
i'm looking forward to see the rest.

Plotbunny said...

wow, these look so great! the cars are awesome and i love the way you shot them :D

 

Labels

google analytics

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About

Powered by Blogger.