156/365 – Fail Holland Fail

okay.. for the record.. I am rooting for Holland but they failed today for me.  I drove to the nearby town that is split in between Belgium and The Netherlands.  I was hoping to see some good Orange pride displayed but found very little worth shooting.  I’ve gone to this town before and see Holland flags everywhere but today they were all furled up.  I will say that almost every car I saw on the Dutch side did have some orange flag or streamer displayed.

So.. here is a potato field I drove by on the way…

154 (1) 

and a cute one of Morgan…

154 (2)


1 comments:

Dirk said...

I was in Zeeland the other day, and also there was nothing too much out of the ordinary. Just shows how the media manipulate events to the story they want to tell :-)

 

Labels

google analytics

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About

Powered by Blogger.