55/365 – Long Exposure – Stars

Yep.. my 2nd attempt at this and another fail for me.  I did do better with the settings this time and have a much more even color (no bright spots).

I just really need to try to do this when the weather is nice in the summer.. the only problem is that it doesn’t get this dark here in the summer until 1am…

Here is a 2 minute exposure of the night sky above our house.   When it gets warm enough I am going to try to shoot for 10 minutes.. should have a neat effect (for that I will go for a daytime look but with the streaking stars visible…who knows).  The new tripod did an awesome job.. the old el’cheapo  tripod never took this steady of a shot with long exposures

55


2 comments:

Dirk said...

good job!

we just passed full moon, so in a bit less than two weeks, conditions should be better (weather permitting of course)

Scott Axel said...

as long as it's warmer I am happy. I don't have a wireless remote so I have to manually keep the shutter open..

 

Labels

google analytics

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About

Powered by Blogger.