44/365 – Oostmalle, Belgium

I hopped in the car this afternoon with nowhere to go so I ended up driving to Oostmalle to try to shoot what feels very ugly wintery for me..

44_1

44_2

44_3

 

When walking back to my car – I noticed something in the woods that I had not seen before.. a castle!

This was a nice one as it was open and free to walk around (there is a small cafe in it).  Most of the rooms were unlocked and I was wandering around all by myself.. pretty fun.

Every castle needs a moat…

44_4

The pictures on the wall here are from WWII – I believe the castle was used as field hospital for the American Military.

44_5

44_6


3 comments:

Plotbunny said...

wish i could just stumble onto a castle! :)

Craig said...

Very very cool!
I stumbled onto some dog poop in the backyard the other day.
Not nearly as exciting...

Scott Axel said...

not nearly as exciting Craig!

 

Labels

google analytics

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About

Powered by Blogger.