27/365 – Windchimes with the Lomo Effect

Thanks to YouTube I am learning some new Photoshop techniques.  I like this one – the 'Lomo Effect’ – which is trying to digitally duplicate lomography.  I am looking forward to experimenting more with this..

27

 

since I know Dirk is going to ask.. here is the original..

DSC_1363

Looking at the two like this.. I think I should have made the effect a little bit stronger but I still like it better than the original.. it has more of the feel of the image as I saw it…

EDIT:  Here is is with a bit more of the effect..

27_2

this one almost looks like something Brennan would post… I like it…


4 comments:

Dirk said...

i like the number 3 the most, but you can make it stronger: http://www.lomography.com/photos/

maybe i should have some fun with the expired films my uncle gave me, especially now it looks like my slr needs some repairs :-(

Scott Axel said...

I like that last one the best. I played around with making it even strong but I think it pushed it a little too far from reality. I also added some lighting effects in it as well.

What happened to the Olympus?

G. said...

do you use cs?

Dee said...

Very cool! All three images are great, but the last one does have the most impact!

 

Labels

google analytics

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About

Powered by Blogger.