Photo Editing Challenge–Bowling Alley

Last weekend Michele and I went bowling for a 10 year olds birthday party.  It was quite a bit of fun even though Michele beat me by 2 pins (rematch to come!).  Of course I took my camera with me.  Then the next day while browsing on a Facebook book for amateur photographers I had an idea to see what creative ways people can look at the same picture.  I organized a quick challenge and asked people to edit the photo and send it back.  Here is what we have:

To start off with – here is the unedited original.

DSC_3216

And now for the edits.  Leave a comment below and let me know which one you like the best!

Mine:

9 (2)

Asep’s:

DSC_3216-asep

Asep’s:

DSC_3216-asep1

Colin’s:

DSC_3216-Colin_1

Gwen’s:

DSC_3216-Gwen

Lisa’s:

DSC_3216-Lisa

Renee’s:

DSC_3216-renee

Brennan’s:

DSC_3216-zombie

Roy’s”

DSC_3216-roy1

Overall.. all are awesome and this was a fun challenge.  I am looking forward to doing another one!


4 comments:

Colin Chatfield said...

This was a fun challenge Scott. Thanks for doing that and posting the pics.

Scott Axel said...

Thanks Colin.. it was fun and I hope someone else decides to do something like it again!

Kharminka said...

I think I like Gwen's with the starry sky first and then Asep's black and white. All are great.

Colin Chatfield said...

I'll actually say thanks for the starry picture as it's mine. The Milky Way picture on the right side is one that I took, as well as the Moon picture of the top middle bowling ball. The top right ball is the Sun, bottom right is Venus.

 

Labels

google analytics

Total Pageviews

Followers

About

Powered by Blogger.