Another Fish Tank Shoot

The Angel Fish are always the best at getting their pictures taken it seems..

DSC_2100

Thankfully the Shubunkins were somewhat cooperating this evening.  One day I will get a good picture or two of them.  I like this picture because you can get a good idea of how big the catfish is getting.. the shubunkin is around 3 to 4 inches..

DSC_2113

This is as close as I have gotten to a decent picture of both Shubunkins together…

DSC_2154

DSC_2118

 

DSC_2121

This guy found a good spot and doesn’t intend to move for awhile I think.  I put in 10 rosy red feeders on Friday night and he ate them all at once.  I had hoped at least a couple of them would be good at hiding for a day or so to give him something to do.  He has been laying low all weekend now.  His tank mates are happy though.. the catfish usually eats the majority of the frozen shrimp cubes I feed on a regular basis (swallows them whole).. so they have enjoyed getting some extra food this weekend!

DSC_2128

DSC_2141

And our newest addition (hand picked by Morgan!)

DSC_2089


1 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Love these pics!! Morgan has great taste! :)

 

Labels

google analytics

Total Pageviews

Followers

About

Powered by Blogger.