Fifty Foot Brewery

I spent the majority of Sunday at a friends house as he and his friend brewed a new batch of beer.

The beer that was started to be brewed today was a Belgian Wit beer..  I was told what was going on at these individual stages.. but I have already forgotten!!

11 (1)

11 (2)

11 (3)

11 (5)

DSC_1148

it also was time to bottle their IPA..

11 (6)11 (7)

and to give the right mood  for the day there was a beer tasting that happened over the 5+ hours there.  I didn’t grab too many pics of that.. but want to share this beer.. more of a warning… it tasted like ham (not kidding).  Crazy Germans decided to make a smoked beer with a strong flavor of ham.  The best word to describe the aroma… ‘Mulch’…  I would not recommend this one!

11 (4)


2 comments:

Sarah Dee said...

I think I recognize the arm of Pete. :)

Scott Axel said...

you are correct!

 

Labels

google analytics

Total Pageviews

Followers

About

Powered by Blogger.