96/365 – Dessert Menu

94 (1)

and I post this one specially for Thomas..  I’ve been needing a sensor cleaning as I had a few small, light specks of dust on the sensor.  I was highly recommended over Foto Konijnenberg.. the best photo shop in Belgium.  They might have a nice selection of lenses.. but man did their sensor cleaning stunk.  I went to the Keukenhof with this beauty of spot.. I traded 3 small speaks for one big one.  So Dirk.. if you need a sensor cleaning.. ask them to do it twice.. as it is getting really annoying cloning this out of all my flower shots..

94 (2)


2 comments:

Dirk said...

up till now, the supersonic wave filter is doing fine...

konijnenberg is cheap. noone claims it's good, i hope.

Scott Axel said...

Thomas told me it was the best place in the country to go!

 

Labels

google analytics

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About

Powered by Blogger.